Le forum mammouthesque ! Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Cards that I am pleased with

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum mammouthesque ! Index du Forum -> Le coin des bookworms... -> Les Challenges
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nenijicacu
Mammoutheau Timide

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Avr - 14:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cards that I am pleased with Répondre en citant

Hi,

Kobold Librarian -this card does what warlock has been kicked in the nuts for, now with 1 mana discount in a class that affords to discard 2 cards for tempo and value tradesLesser Jasper Spellstone -druid is the armor class now, it can gain so much armor that this spell should just give you the maxed effect from the start, ...and 8 damage to a minion for 1 is goodDark pact -warlock runs eggs, it also needs healing, 4 mana 5/5 restore 8 hp KINGSBANE -this card is just a good spell for rogue, rogue has the problem of committing too much for nothing, this card provides both tempo and value for just 1 mana and can keep you from fatiguing Vulgar Homunculus -the body is a 3 drop, the tempo is sweet, the draw back is no longer a draw back, and it is a demon, is there anything you want more?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/17617163352
Best case study examples

Thanks
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Avr - 14:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum mammouthesque ! Index du Forum -> Le coin des bookworms... -> Les Challenges Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation